Product Designer who loves to improve designs, process, and build products that solve real problems, or just bring people together.. You should hangout with me if you have a burning desire to build things on paper, on a screen, or maybe a cardboard, or if you love producing digital content.
Recently graduated from Digital Design and Development Diploma(D3) from British Columbia Institute of Technology in March 2016 .
I have been working in different visual designer roles in different companies since 2009.
- Graphic designer in a brand management agency
- Lead graphic designer in a web hosting company(In-house design team)
- User experience designer in a startup
- Independently worked on a lot of freelance web design projects to experiment and diversify my portfolio
- Have a UX Design blog called DIY UX
- Designed an iOS app called PocketSocial coming out soon
In my off time I like to work on side projects to learn new skills and force myself to come up with different ideas. I sometimes makes sketches, photography, and video document my work and share it on my Instagram.
1. Designing enterprise cloud app
Gave a talk about challenges faced while designing a scalable web app at UX Design Therapy Workshop in Vancouver.
2. Service Design vs Product Design
Gave a presentation on What Service Design is and how it differs from Product design at BCIT School of Business, Downtown Campus.
- Audio production at UX Design Therapy at Payfirma HQ
- Videographer for Persuasive Design Workshop at The Network Hub
- Videographer / Photographer at Global Service Jam ’15
- Marketing Strategist for World People Projects Photography website
- Videography / Production Assistant at TEDxBCIT 2016
- Instagram Aesthetics
- Visuals for the Web
- Pinterest for Design research
- App Design Checklist
- Designing High Conversion Landing Pages with examples
- App Blank Slate and App Onboarding
- Entreprenuership & Philosophy Books
- Art, Design, and Photography Books
Follow my Medium blog